Friday, March 13, 2009

Well just yesterday I found out that I have torn my fascia or the muscle on the bottom of your foot that connects the heal to the ball of the foot. I did it doing something that I love though, running. It really sucks though because I can't run and we are just at the beginning of track season. So I am finished for the season.
The ironic thing about it all is that the day before I found out I was not going to be able to run, at my church's bible study we were talking about how if you died tomorrow would you change some things about what you said and did. Well I think that any competing athlete should not go out there thinking there is another race cause in my case, there is not one. So whether it’s the last day of my life our just my last race for a while I'm going to work extra hard to put it all out there and just live.

No comments: